Thursday, January 26, 2012

Agnipath : the Remake


Today, after a long time I went to watch a movie in cinema hall, and, the movie I choose was Agnipath . Yes the new one starring Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt, Rishi Kapoor. I am a big fan of original Agnipath, and I think everyone of my genaration (the 90's) is, we grew up saying : Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, haain. I wanted to see how Hrithik and Sanjay Dutt has done as Vijay and Kancha.
I must accept I am not disappointed, rather I am very happy with work all the team has done.
My comments :
1) Acting : 5 star
2) Music : 4 star
3) Direction : 5 star
4) Action : 4 star
5) Screenplay : 5 star
6) Cinematography : 5 star

I must say it was a paisa wasool movie for me. Although We've watched original Agnipath, we all knew what is the story and what is end of the movie. But, that was main challenge with Karan Johar, young Karan Malhotra, to live up to expectation. I am a cult fan of Amit ji, and after watching this movie, I am now a big fan of Agnipath 2012 too.
Forget about chikni chameli, she has nothing to do with how film performs.
Go and watch the movie, and I bet you won't be disappointed.

Movie is long, but, who cares of length if movie is good, and when a movie is as good as Agnipath, I won't let you look at your watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment